Monday 16 February 2015

Craniosacral Therapy



Craniosacral therapy ( CST) was developed and pioneered by osteopathic physician John. E. Upledger following extensive scientific studies fro 1975 to 1983 at Michigan State University, where he served as a clinical researcher and Professor of Biomechanics.
CST is a gentle, hands-on method of evaluating and enhancing the functioning of a physiological body system called the craniosacral system - comprised of the membranes and cerebrospinal fluid that surround and protect the brain and spinal cord.

The touch used is a soft one, generally no grater that 5 grams, or about the weight of a nickel; the practitioner releases restrictions in the craniosacral system to improve the functioning of the central nervous system.



CST is increasingly used as a preventive health measure for its ability to bolster resistance to disease, and its effective for a wide range of medical problems associated with pain and dysfunction, including :

  • migraine headaches
  • chronic neck and back pain
  • motor coordination impairments
  • colic
  • autism
  • central nervous system disorders
  • orthopedic problems
  • traumatic brain and spinal cord injuries
  • scoliosis
  • infantile disorders
  • learning disabilities
  • chronic fatigues
  • emotional difficulties
  • stress and tension-related problems
  • fibromyalgia and other connective-tissue disorders
  • temporomandibular joint syndrome ( TMJ)
  • neurovascular or immune disorders
  • post traumatic stress disorder
  • post-surgical dysfunction and so on. 



Guys, I personally go to only one person/ therapist to get CST therapy. I know her for 6 years now, she has become a good friend also and I trust her abilities completely. What I am trying to say is that I don't give my trust to any therapist and I am advising  if you are interested in anything similar or CST  to pick wisely and take time to choose as not all therapists are good, not all are well seasoned  and not all are responsible of what they are doing.

I have had extremely positive results last few years with CST and I personally love it, I love it so much that I decided this summer to go and attend the courses and become a therapist myself. ( Don't ya worry I am not selling myself here lol, I am just learning it for myself and my family) .

Never, under any circumstance stop your medication if you've been to a CST session and if you are told by a practitioner to stop taking your medication, look at him/ her twice, smile and leave never to return. Drugs that you took for months or years can't and shouldn't be dropped in a blink of an eye. Weaning takes months or weeks at best and must be done in perfect safety for your body to be able to adjust.


This week I am going to my home country and on Saturday I am visiting my friend and will get a good 'ole CST session mixed with Healing touch; knowing she has golden hands and a wise heart makes me very relaxed and looking forward to Saturday. I almost always tend to fall asleep, so looking forward to my nap lol !


Recap : CST is wonderful, has results but choose wisely the practitioner and actually  you should choose wisely your homeopath and doctor ! Don't leave your body, health and well being in the hands of whomever, be responsible. Always.


Health is attained step by step. With mindfulness.


Facebook : Living With-out Lupus

3 comments:

  1. All thanks to this great herbal doctor who cured me from (LUPUS DISEASE) his name is dr imoloa.  I suffered lupus disease for over 8 years with pains like: joints, Skin rash,  Pain in the chest,  swollen joints and many more.  The anti-inflammatory drugs couldn’t cure me, until I read about his recommendation. 2 months ago, I contacted him through his email address. drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com . and he sent me the herbal treatment through DHL courier service and he instructed me on how to drink it for good two weeks. after then,  And I was confirmed cured and free at the hospital after taken his powerful herbal medications You too can be cured with it if interested, he also uses his powerful herbal healing medicine to cure disease like:parkison disease, vaginal cancer, epilepsy,  Anxiety Disorders, Autoimmune Disease,  Back Pain,  Back Sprain,   Bipolar Disorder,  Brain Tumour,  Malignant,  Bruxism, Bulimia,  Cervical Disk Disease, cardiovascular disease, Neoplasms,  chronic respiratory disease,  mental and behavioural disorder,  Cystic  Fibrosis,  Hypertension, Diabetes, asthma,  Inflammatory autoimmune-mediated arthritis.  chronic kidney disease, inflammatory joint disease, back pain,  impotence,  feta  alcohol spectrum,  Dysthymic Disorder,   Eczema, skin cancer,  tuberculosis,  Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, constipation, inflammatory bowel  disease, bone cancer, lungs cancer,  mouth ulcer,  mouth cancer, body pain, fever, hepatitis A.B.C.,   syphilis,  diarrhea,  HIV/AIDS,  Huntington's Disease,  back acne,  Chronic renal failure,   addison disease,  Chronic Pain,   Crohn's  Disease,   Cystic Fibrosis,  Fibromyalgia,   Inflammatory Bowel Disease,  fungal  nail disease, Lyme Disease, Celia disease, Lymphoma, Major  Depression,  Malignant Melanoma,   Mania,  Melorheostosis,   Meniere's  Disease,  Mucopolysaccharidosis , Multiple Sclerosis,  Muscular  Dystrophy,  Rheumatoid Arthritis, Alzheimer's Disease      Contacts him today  and get permanently cured..[email] drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com  /whatssapp-+2347081986098.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All thanks to this great herbal doctor who cured me from (LUPUS DISEASE) his name is dr Goodwin. I suffered lupus disease for over 8 years with pains like: joints, Skin rash, Pain in the chest, swollen joints and many more. The anti-inflammatory drugs couldn’t cure me, until I read about his recommendation. 2 months ago, I contacted him through his email address. drgodwinsolutionhome@gmail.com . and he sent me the herbal treatment through DHL courier service and he instructed me on how to drink it for good two weeks. after then, And I was confirmed cured and free at the hospital after taken his powerful herbal medications You too can be cured with it if interested, he also uses his powerful herbal healing medicine to cure disease like:parkison disease, vaginal cancer, epilepsy, Anxiety Disorders, Autoimmune Disease, Back Pain, Back Sprain, Bipolar Disorder, Brain Tumour, Malignant, Bruxism, Bulimia, Cervical Disk Disease, cardiovascular disease, Neoplasms, chronic respiratory disease, mental and behavioural disorder, Cystic Fibrosis, Hypertension, Diabetes, asthma, Inflammatory autoimmune-mediated arthritis. chronic kidney disease, inflammatory joint disease, back pain, impotence, feta alcohol spectrum, Dysthymic Disorder, Eczema, skin cancer, tuberculosis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, constipation, inflammatory bowel disease, bone cancer, lungs cancer, mouth ulcer, mouth cancer, body pain, fever, hepatitis A.B.C., syphilis, diarrhea, HIV/AIDS, Huntington's Disease, back acne, Chronic renal failure, addison disease, Chronic Pain, Crohn's Disease, Cystic Fibrosis, Fibromyalgia, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, fungal nail disease, Lyme Disease, Celia disease, Lymphoma, Major Depression, Malignant Melanoma, Mania, Melorheostosis, Meniere's Disease, Mucopolysaccharidosis , Multiple Sclerosis, Muscular Dystrophy, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Alzheimer's Disease Contacts him today and get permanently cured..[email] drgodwinsolutionhome@gmail.com or you can contact on WhatsApp +2348054615060

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do not die or keep suffering in silence when there is a cure for every sickness through natural root's and herb's which is going to cure you completely without any side effects.
    .
    .
    Come make your order for your herbal medications for any kind of sickness, and I have helped so many with my herbal cure, your situation can't be an exception as long as your sickness is not a spiritual sickness. I have herbal remedies for your problems.
    .
    .
    .
    .
    ➡Contact @dr_ogbeifun_ for a herbal medication for any kinds of diseases, infections and ailments and say bye bye to your sickness with my herbal cure WhatsApp +2348050680253
    Call/ +2348022168591
    Email:drogbeifunherbalhome1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete