Thursday 4 June 2015

Birch tree water, a Divine nectar.



I must say it, this year has been fuller of great discoveries than all my other years put together. I consider myself lucky for smallest of things I come to know and share. But birch water, I believe, has nothing to do with the word " small" and I hope after reading this post you will agree with me !

Birch water it is. 
In the past I wrote about birch but used in gemmotherapy. It was and is one of my loyal friends on the path for the last few good years. 

Since late last year my doctor (and good friend ) was telling me to wait for the spring and she will give me birch sap / birch juice. I was in the dark all this time and wasn't somehow interested in finding out what it really looks like or its benefits. So spring came and birch sap was given to a not knowledgeable me. 

Now let me explain how sap comes to life. Its basically tapped from birch trees in spring. A small hole is done in the tree and then its fantastic nectar collected. But, so I hear, the tree must be respected and not more that 1 l collected from one tree at a time. Sadly I read this is not really the norm and trees are being dried up to 5 l at a time. 
Sad.

Fresh birch water is sweet, thin syrupy watery liquid; what I received was a bit sour as it had some time since its collection but not to worry  it keeps well for 6 months in the fridge and can be used.

Birch tree, also named the tree of life originates in Siberia but grows also in hills and plain areas. Birch water/ birch sap/ birch juice is one of the best things you can drink.

The birch water has restorative and detoxifying properties.The traditional virtues of birch and its efficient removal of toxic substances from the liver and kidneys have been known and appreciated for ages. There are very few phytotherapeutic ingredients that are capable of targeting the body's two major cleansing and purification systems at the same time. And birch water is one of those few.





Birch juice has natural carbohydrates, organic acids, fruit acids, potassium, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, manganese, zinc, sodium, iron, copper, vitamins of B group, vitamin C etc. 





What diseases can birch water cure? 

"All  of them ! "  was the answer of Napoleon Bonaparte's doctor after the campaign in Russia where he had the opportunity to observe the benefits of birch water as it was being used by the Russian peasants.


I will list below some of the uses and benefits of birch sap :


  • neuroblastoma, neurosarcom. The betulinic acid ** is the main active ingredient in birch water and has a cytotoxic effect in malignant cells of the tumor formation of the nervous system. Treatment : 250 - 500 ml a day, 3-6 weeks.

  • nervous breakdown, impaired memory and concentration, fatigue. A cure of three weeks, half a liter a day, with extraordinary regenerative effects on the nervous system.

  • melanoma. Researchers at Medical University of Illinois concluded that some types of tumor cells triggers a process of self-destruction under the influence of birch sap. When taken internally it slows the growth of melanoma but also of other types of tumor cells. Sap treatment is 3 to 6 weeks as it may be purchased fresh. Drink 0.5 - 1 l a day.

  • cancerous disease in general - there are several studies that highlight the anti-tumor effects of birch sap and in particular of its bark.  (again betulinic acid ). There have been positive results in ovarian cancer, lung cancer and breast cancer. Treatment is 0,5 l to 1 l per day in adults or as a replacement of sap, birch bark decoction  ( 0,5 to 1 l in adults per day). This treatment can be followed in combination with other therapies, natural or allopathic as there is no incompatibility between the two. 

  • rheumatism - birch sap can be administered less than one liter per day for three weeks to treat successfully joint pain. 

  • kidney stones. Cures of 20 days, first day 0.5 l and slowly increasing, reaching 1 l on the 5th day, this quantity that will be drank for 10 days, after which the amount will be gradually decreased by 100 ml each day, reaching  0.5 l of sap again on the 20th day. This treatment is used by the French doctors to dissolve and eliminate kidney stones.

  • urinary tract infections. Birch contains active ingredients with a  strong diuretic, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect thus making it a good remedy in treating and preventing urinary tract infections. Drink sap, one liter per day, 14-21 days. 
  • eliminates cellulite
  • helps maintaining kidney and liver health, highly effective detoxifying agent.

  • eliminates toxins that only liver can process : alcohol, saturated fats, food coloring,additives, pesticides, remnants of industrially- processed foods, over-cooked fat and preservatives.

  • waste only kidneys can eliminate : excess salt, uric acid, phosphates, certain medicine, urea and ammonia. 

  • excellent with liver ulcer, headaches, bronchitis, cough, radiculitis, rheumatism.
  • tonic action. 

  • External - 
  1. psoriasis - has  anti inflammatory effects. Compresses with birch sap are placed and held in place for an hour.
  2. allergic eczema ( compresses, applied twice a day, each for 30 m).

I am on my third week of drinking birch water and I am beyond happy with this discovery. I must note I am drinking it only in the mornings, on empty stomach ( always to be taken on an empty stomach and at room temperature ) and I am only taking 100 to 200 ml a day. This was what I was advised to have by my doctor as I am taking it for gentle detox and its regenerative effects.



Birch sap should be used with caution by pregnant women and during lactation and less than 200 ml a day. Birch is not suitable for children with allergies. 
People that are allergic to aspirin should avoid taking birch. 
Because of the effect it has on the kidneys, birch should not be used by those in renal crisis nor by people with decompensated heart disease. 

Please take advice from your  (homeopathic*) doctor  before taking birch water.



Health is attained step by step. With mindfulness. 




** Wikipedia

Betulinic acid is a naturally occurring pentacyclic triterpenoid which has antiretroviral, antimalarial, and anti-inflammatory properties, as well as a more recently discovered potential as an anticancer agent, by inhibition of topoisomerase.

1 comment:

  1. It was during my research on HIV/Herpes that I stumbled upon the Hiv/Herpes information; information which is quite easy to find when doing a search for STD on google. I was into conspiracy at the time thought of HIV/Herpes Cured' being a conspiracy was something Ignorance though,I found pretty interesting about herbal medicine. I asked questions about the Herbal cure's on official HIV/Herpes websites and I was banned for doing so by moderators who told me that I was parroting Hiv/Herpes propaganda. This reinforced my belief that there is a cure for Hiv/Herpes Then i found a lady from germany name Achima Abelard Dr Itua Cure her Hiv so I send him a mail about my situation then talk more about it and send me his herbal medicine I drank for two weeks.And today I'm Cured no Hiv/Herpes in my life,I searched for Hiv/Herpes groups to attempt to make contact with people in order to learn more about Hiv/Herpes Herbal Cure's I believed at this time that you with the same disease this information is helpful to you and I wanted to do the best I could to spread this information in the hopes of helping other people.That Dr Itua Herbal Medicine makes me believes there is a hope for people suffering from,Parkinson's,Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease
    ,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Colo_Rectal Cancer,Lyme Disease,Blood Cancer,Brain Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lung Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Love Spell,psoriasis,Lottery Spell,disease,Schizophrenia,Cancer,Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Infertility,Tach Disease ,Epilepsy ,Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Autism,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma, (measles, tetanus, whooping cough, tuberculosis, polio and diphtheria)Allergic diseases.Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,siva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.
    Dementia.,Hiv_ Aids,Herpes,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Copd,Diabetes,Hepatitis,Lupus,I read about him online how he cure Tasha and Tara,Conley,Mckinney and many more suffring from all kind of disease so i contacted him . He's a herbal doctor with a unique heart of God, Contact Emal. ... drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Phone or whatsapp..+2348149277967.

    ReplyDelete