Tuesday 10 February 2015

Cat's Claw - Nature's Anti-inflammatory




Cat's claw is used traditionally in Peruvian medicine especially for the treatment of wounds, stomach problems, cancer, arthritis and more. Today is one of the best selling herbs in the USA and since the 1970's many studies and research have been carried out by scientists in Peru, Germany, England, Austria and many other countries, to find out more about the powerful healing properties of Cat's Claw.

The most attention was given to the oxindole alkaloids found in the bark and roots of Cat's Claw.There are seven types of these alkaloids in Cat's Claw and the most immunologically active is believed to be Isopteropodin ( Isomer A) which increases the immune response in the body and acts like  antioxidants to rid the body of free radicals.
Compounds found in CC may also work to kill viruses, bacteria and other microorganisms that cause disease and they inhibit healthy cells from becoming cancerous.



The herb anti inflammatory properties may help to relieve arthritis , gout and other inflammatory problems.The primary mechanism of  CC anti inflammatory actions is immunomodulation.

CC suppresses inflammation to promote healthy joint structure and function as well as relieve the pain and discomfort. CC protects cellular DNA against damage and supports the repair of damaged DNA.Protecting these blue prints is essential in protecting against cancer.

There are exciting lab find that suggest CC may be a powerful ally in the fight against cancer.

Quick recap :

  • reduces pain and inflammation of rheumatism, arthritis and other types of inflammatory problems
  • have anti tumor and anti cancer properties
  • promotes healing of wounds
  • is useful in treatment of gastric ulcers 
  • helps to relieve chronic pain
  • helps fight both viral and fungus infections such as candida or herpes
  • reduces osteoarthritis 


I have personally taken many times CC over the years under the surveillance of my doctor, been very happy with the results and it has not boosted my immune system but modulated it. I've noticed information is confusing re boosting or not of the immune system, so please ask your homeopath.


Don't use CC if  taking cortisone as it may interact and lower its effects. You should use CC as directed by your doctor !





Health is attained step by step. With mindfulness.

Facebook : Living With-Out Lupus.




2 comments:

  1. Here is a great herbal doctor who cured me of Hepatitis B. his name is Dr. Imoloa. I suffered Hepatitis B for 11 years, I was very weak with pains all over my body my stomach was swollen and I could hardly eat. And one day my brother came with a herbal medicine from doctor Imoloa and asked me to drink and I drank hence there was no hope, and behold after 2 week of taking the medicine, I started feeling relief, my swollen stomach started shrinking down and the pains was gone. I became normal after the completion of the medication, I went to the hospital and I was tested negative which means I’m cured. He can also cure the following diseases with his herbal medicine...lupus, hay fever, measles, dry cough, diabetics hepatitis A.B.C, mouth ulcer, mouth cancer, bile salt disease, fol ate deficinecy, diarrhoea, liver/kidney inflammatory, eye cancer, skin cancer disease, malaria, chronic kidney disease, high blood pressure, food poisoning, parkinson disease, bowel cancer, bone cancer, brain tumours, asthma, arthritis, epilepsy, cystic fibrosis, lyme disease, muscle aches, cholera, fatigue, muscle aches, shortness of breath, alzhemer's disease, acute myeloid leukaemia, acute pancreatitis, chronic inflammatory joint disease, inflammatory bowel disease, Addison's disease back acne, breast cancer, allergic bronchitis, Celia disease, bulimia, congenital heart disease, cirrhosis, fetal alcohol spectrum, constipation, fungal nail infection, fabromyalgia, (love spell) and many more. he is a great herbalist man. Contact him on email; drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. You can also reach him on whatssap- +2347081986098.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless Dr Ebacol for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HERPES since 2018 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my system, I searched out some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment about Dr Ebacol, how he cured HERPES,DIABETES,HIV,and CANCER with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 14 days later i was cured from HERPES, Dr Ebacol truly you are great, do you need his help also? Why don’t you contact him through his EMAIL:    drebacolherbalhome1@gmail.com  call or whatsApp him on +2348159042641    

    ReplyDelete