Saturday 7 February 2015

Blog rules. Please read !!!



Need to lay down some rules, at least my rules about how I write and what I write.


  • Homeopathic medicine ( yes it is called medicine !) is FDA approved since 1930 and strictly regulated.

  • You cant and shouldn't take homeopathic medicines without visiting a homeopathic doctor and taking advice from your doctor.

  • Natural remedies are not hocus pocus and not approved by FDA. They are regulated and approved by FDA. If they were not approved rest assured you wouldn't find them in pharmacies, in online shops and so on. After all I am not sending you to China to have a mix of leaves done specially for you...

  • As a general rule almost all homeopathic medicines can be taken in parallel with your normal medication. By no way I am suggesting you to STOP taking your medication. Be assured that they are keeping you alive at the moment so do NOT play games with your life.


  • Whatever you  consider taking you may want to discuss first with your doctor and /or a homeopathic doctor.

  • Homeopathic medication is individualized, meaning its only to be used by you and no one else and its not based on a general diagnostic. Even if you have a friend that has similar symptoms or illness, the dilution and medication may NOT be the same. 

  • Whatever I have taken over the years, either homeopathic or natural remedies, were given to me under the strict surveillance of my doctor. 



Please be advised that I am only trying to bring awareness. Your choices must be carefully considered.
I have not managed to be healthy ( or in remission ) based only on a specific raw vegan diet or only with natural remedies. 
I am healthy because I have worked diligently to know myself, to become aware of who I am, my anxieties, my issues, my fears and allowing change to happen.And that change happened slowly over years. 



Health is attained step by step. With mindfulness. 


                facebook : Living With-Out Lupus

No comments:

Post a Comment